A robust open-source media player that supports a wide range of music and video formats is VLC Media Player 64-bit. It is the only media player that can play all common file types without the use of additional codecs, and it is available for both Windows and Mac OS X. Users have a remarkable amount of control over their media playback experience using VLC Media Player 64-bit For Windows.
- VLC Media Player 64-bit is different from other media players thanks to a variety of special features.
- Numerous music and video file types, including MP3, OGG, WAV, AVI, MPEG-2, WMV, MKV, and many more, are supported.
- Users may also change the playback speed, and alter the sound levels using an integrated equalizer.
- Add subtitles to movies and audio files, capture screenshots of videos while they are being viewed in full-screen mode, loop playback for audio files, and do a lot more.
How to Download
- Visit our official website to get VLC Media Player 64-bit for Windows or Mac OS X. You’ll discover links to get the installer file for your particular operating system there.
- Simply double-click the installer file after downloading it to launch the installation procedure. You will be prompted to choose the components you want to be installed during installation as well as the language you want your interface to be in (English or French).
- Once finished, your computer will be ready to use with VLC Media Player 64-bit installed!
Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit)
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 100 MB free space
Anyone looking for a powerful yet user-friendly media player that supports a large number of audio and video formats without requiring the installation of additional codecs on their computer system should strongly consider VLC Media Player 64-bit. It’s understandable why so many people use VLC Media Player 64-bit as their primary media player given its wealth of features, like equalizer-adjustable sound settings and loop playback choices.